Let’s reframe management: Trust employees to make the right decision by following the company’s vision
What is a humanistic enterprise?
A humanist company ensures that its employees are autonomous, respected, listened and effective to achieve the corporate vision.
Employees are trustworthy, able to make decisions alone, are unique and irreplaceable and can work without supervision.
But another question remains unanswered:
What is profit?
Profit is demonized because it represents the inequalities and the lack of sharing in company.
People receive more or less from the profit depending on their level in the hierarchy. The interdependence and importance of each role what ever its “level” is simply ignored. The issue with such a mindset is that if a role disappears or is not well fulfilled the whole process breaks down and the a company end up in difficulty.
Profit increased by humanism?
And yes to be human at work, pays out! And I provoke you on purpose. I want to see you jump out of your chair, shrug your shoulders, lift your eyes to the sky because even if you can not conceive it now. Being human is more profitable because:
- Sharing responsibilities strengthen the accountability
- Sharing Power brings more power
- Bases its strength on the one of employees and their union
- Helps its employees develop what in return grows the business
- Resolves conflicts instead of ignore them
- Becomes change
- Allows creative and constructive collaboration
- Encourages individual initiative
- Releases the structures of their immobilities
- Seize all the opportunities and learn from its mistakes
- Recognizes and addresses challenges