YOUR TEAM MAY BE EXPERIENCING SLIGHT PAIN...
The business world is in pain… symptoms you may be experiencing are
- Product and customer needs are not aligned
- Digital transformation confusion
- Vision and values on posters do not match behaviors
- Focus on efficiency has come with a hefty price-tag
- Fear of risk-taking and censure
- Rewards for “inside the box” thinking
- Decisions are made far away from the actual problems
- The skills you want are not on the market – but also not in your workforce
- Fear and Loathing of AI: what is my future in work?
- Fill in the blank:_________________________________
THE CO-CREATOR.SPACE SOLUTION
The Co-Creator.Space Program allows your organization to find the driving common why, leverage plurality of expertise, perspectives, and insights to build adaptive solutions.
We believe that whilst not everything is subject to innovation – everything is subject to evolution.
Co-creation is the prerequisite for innovation:
- But how do you develop a culture of co-creation?
- How do you create a space of active involvement and ownership that preemptively finds solutions that will fit real needs – rather than just be additional features?
The program is designed in 6 modules to help your team adapt and thrive for a better way of teaming and innovating.
We believe that the future of work has a lot of opportunities and potential.
if they are tapped into with the right attitude, intention and focus.
Our work is to make it happen.
ELIZABETH LEMBKE & ANNE-CÉCILE GRABER
Basic Principles of Co-Creator.Space
Everything must start with Desire. The necessary knowledge and skills follow.
Value-Creation in a volatile world: the focus is on the User’s User. Why would the user be thankful and need what you are offering?
The future of work is social, adaptive and personal. Soft is the new hard.
Not everything must be an innovation. Yet everything is subject to evolution.
People working together with technology. Technology working for people.