This one hour workshop will help you understand the Human Centered Design principle by going through a Human Centered Design effort with us. We will define the steps & tools that make a human centered design exercise a s
The Human Centered Design-is a methodology used to solve problems by listening to the voice of users. The goal is to understand the problem from the users point of view and to find solutions that meet the user needs. In this workshop we explain the basics of Human Centered Design and give you advice on how to solve your current business problems by using its core principles.
- Definition of the Human Centered Design Methodology
- Application to a particular problem
- Hands-on: Your turn to create something usefull and new.
- 8 Steps of Human Centered Design
- When to apply Human Centered Design
- Making sure you are solving the user problem
- Finding solutions that fits users needs